The Superb's Many (wrong) Uses !

I thought I'd post this thread just to see what work loads the superb has had to endure by their boss! 

I was pleasantly surprised by how effortless it was to tow a trailer of turf today. I've gotten so used to the DSG gearbox and it just reminded me why I went for it. It was very relaxing not to be changing up and down through the low gears when towing.

Have ye any photos of something similar or loads on roof bars etc...

IMG_20170404_224219.jpg

IMG_20170404_200609.jpg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, BennyS3 said:

I thought I'd post this thread just to see what work loads the superb has had to endure by their boss! 

I was pleasantly surprised by how effortless it was to tow a trailer of turf today. I've gotten so used to the DSG gearbox and it just reminded me why I went for it. It was very relaxing not to be changing up and down through the low gears when towing.

IMG_20170404_224219.jpg

IMG_20170404_200609.jpg

I love it, what a sight, only in Ireland :):).  There's a fair bit of weight in that too.  The DSG is worth it alright.  I had my own reservations with the €3k price tag but it's one of the best things about the car!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BennyS3 said:

IMG_20170404_224219.jpg

IMG_20170404_200609.jpg

Excellent stuff. Hope you have a licence for that trailer . There really clamping down it .

17 minutes ago, lksuperb said:

Excellent stuff. Hope you have a licence for that trailer . There really clamping down it .

Lol I do surely but admittedly only recently obtained. We are told there is a big clamp down on it but I have yet to see the policing of it. However, if involved in a collision, I'd hate to see the insurance company not pay out because of towing a trailer without a B.E license.