Mk3 Octavia Estate VRS 230 suspension options

Kahunajb

Afternoon Damian

I have recently but a deposit down on the above car and  looking to lower asap.

The 40mm H&R springs seem to get good feedback and seem a good compromise. Most people seem to have fitted to stock dampers but I am wary of this.

Looking at your website (and elsewhere) there doesn't seem to be dampers or coilovers available for this car.

I want to retain comfort also.

Do you know if there are any other options than just springs or will OEM dampers which have covered 9k be ok?

Thanks.

• Sponsor

Morning,

Thank you for your post.

If you're going for the H&R springs then I'd say the Bilstein B8 dampers would be the best option to go with them. You could get away with running them on the standard dampers but you would get a more matched and refined ride going for the Bilstein B8.

Yes coilovers are also available, did you have a budget in mind?

Damian @ DPM Performance 

Thanks for the response. I've not set a budget but ideally would want to keep under £500.

I would prefer a fixed drop spring and shock kit but couldn't see one on your website.

If the B12 is available for this car could you advise cost and whether the H&R 40mm (25mm from VRS) are an option or would have to buy separately.

Car is Octavia Estate VRS 230 TSI DSG 2016.

• Sponsor

You won't get the B12 kit for under £500.

At the moment there's very few options springs and shocks wise but we have the Bilstein B8 dampers available at £680.40 inc. VAT and delivery.

Damian @ DPM Performance