Skoda Octavia VRS facelift modified- SOLD

VRSerious

Skoda Octavia vrs 2009 facelift 2.0 petrol TSI in race blue

63,000 on the clock and will rise as this is my daily car.

1 previous owner

Full service history, the last one was a major @60k

Mot until the end of September.

On top of the usual vrs spec, these were added at time of ordering-

Full black leather

Auto light, wipers and rear view mirror dimming

Coming home lights 

Cornering fogs

Modification, a mixture done by me and the previous owner-

Engine

Skark performance stage 1 remap running approx 250 bhp with STS (self tuning system- meaning the car can be returned to std map whenever you choice and can also be used as fault code scanner)

Jetex panel filter (about a month old)

Audi TTS short shifter

Suspension

Bilstein B12 kit, this basically consists of the bilstein B8 dampers and H&R springs

Whiteline anti-lift kit

Whiteline 3 way adjustable rear anti roll bar

The drive with these is like night and day over the standard vrs, these are well proven and documented upgrades.

Brakes

Audi S3 front brakes with 345mm Brembo custom drilled and painted discs, paired with very good ATE pads, S3 retainer clips (surprisingly hard to get hold of) Braided brake lines.

Exhaust

Power flow cat back from Tony banks Leeds, twin round exit pipes, sounds lovely but not too loud (I'm too old for that)

Cosmetic mods

Colour coded front grill

18" Neptune alloys in a lovely anthracite colour

Smoked tints from B pillar back

15mm rear wheel adaptors, not to be confused with spacers , these bolt onto the hub and then you bolt the wheel into them .

VRS seat inserts

VRS mats

The private plate will be removed upon sale.

ICE

The car currently has a Columbus with V14 maps and can be left in at cost, otherwise a Bolero will be installed.

Extra's 

Rubber boot liner (I still also have the boot netting)

Dashcam

Repairs and replacements

The spoiler has just been resprayed due to the very common lacquer peel

New at 60k a four piece Sach clutch kit with DMF, the car was making some strange noises when pulling off from standstill, after a lot of digging and advise, I concluded the DMF was shot, so i took the plunge and had it popped open and was proven correct, odd play back and forth. New kit in and nice and quite now.

Over all the car looks amazing and is washed weekly and treated to a plethora of wax's and detailing products, it has no dents but does have some stone chips.

Everything works as it should and its averaging 35mpg day to day, on a good run 45 can be had, I also have two keys

Bad points-

the alloys could do with a fresh refurb, one wheel has a little kerb rash but all wheels are straight and true.

Reason for sale-

A surprise divorce! otherwise I would be keeping for many years.

Hope I have covered everything? please don't ask me for any of the mods, if I return it to standard, I will advistise the parts on Brisk.

The car is located in York.

Given the low miles/mods and condition, I am looking for £6,500 ono

Thanks for looking.

IMG_20170327_153417.jpg

IMG_20170327_153432.jpg

IMG_20170327_153718.jpg

IMG_20170327_153407.jpg

IMG_20170327_153341.jpg

IMG_20170327_153516.jpg

IMG_20170327_151422.jpg

IMG_20170319_142726.jpg

IMG_20170327_153426.jpg

Edited by VRSerious
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear the reason why your selling,i was surprised when i saw the for sale add,all i can add is the pictures dont do this car justice,ive seen it in the flesh & its immaculate,cleanest & best spec'd up vrs ive seen. Im sure this will sell very soon. 

• Like 1

Just to say thanks very much to Chris (VRSerious). An absolute gentleman and very hospitable. A pleasure to buy off him and a beautifully maintained VRS I am looking forward to getting to know. 

Haven't even had a chance to drive her by myself yet and stretch her legs! 

I will look after her and hopefully enjoy her for several years to come. Thanks again :)

Regards,

Simon (still mourning the loss of my beautiful Z)

received_10155186050645350.jpeg

IMAG1117.jpg

• Like 2

My bottom lip is still out from having to sell it but...... i know its gone to a good home:thumbup: 

It was nice to meet you Simon and a pleasure doing business. 

• Like 1