Roomster scout mk1 suspension

Good evening guys and glad to found you. My name is stathis and I am from Greece. 

After many years with tuned cars I made family and I had to buy a biggest car so I finally got a roomster 1.6 105ps. 

I started making some modifications on it and I cannot found an lowering suspension for it. 

Can anyone tell me which differences are between scout and standard edition? 

I mean are there any differences at the bases or it's only the height???

p.s

sorry for my English and for all the grammatical mistakes

Hi Stathis, welcome to the site. Have a look at KW St X coilovers. There are two ref' numbers I believe, one for the heavier 1.9, and one for the rest, I think.  :cool:

Hi Stathis and welcome to Briskoda.

I am almost certain Scout suspension is identical to standard suspension.

In GB, Scout has 16" wheels with wide, low profile tyres.  Standard editions have 15" wheels with standard profile tyres.

Scout has standard-fit roof rails which (I think) accounts for the greater specified height.

Good luck with your project.

On 10/4/2017 at 13:42, Robjon said:

Hi Stathis and welcome to Briskoda.

I am almost certain Scout suspension is identical to standard suspension.

In GB, Scout has 16" wheels with wide, low profile tyres.  Standard editions have 15" wheels with standard profile tyres.

Scout has standard-fit roof rails which (I think) accounts for the greater specified height.

Good luck with your project.

Good morning my friend! i know the differences between simple roomster and scout, the only think i don't know is if there is any differences on the suspension bases.