New cupholder phone tray

6 hours ago, Micks_address said:

Picked mine up yesterday. Struggles to sit flat in cup holder though..anyone else experience same?

Not really sure what you mean, mine just arrived and it seems to sit in fine?

IMG_20170812_152401.jpg

13 hours ago, Micks_address said:

Picked mine up yesterday. Struggles to sit flat in cup holder though..anyone else experience same?

Yes, same here. It is only noticeable if you look from the side. I have had it for a few months now and it sits well in place, no rattles or anything.

My holder was a little off centre and didn't grip tightly into rear cupholder. Solved the problem with a small section of bike tyre inner tube wedged down one side. Now sits square and tight with no rattles or movement.

• 4 weeks later...

A little disappointed that my FL vRS did not come with the new style multimedia holder as I wanted the holder to place my phone in. A quick search on the internet found that Horton Skoda are selling them for £7 inc. postage, which is much cheaper than on what I could find on eBay. You would have thought that all new models will come with the  latest accessories.

On 8/21/2017 at 06:27, marko said:

it's a CD multi-changer controller, made it last week with a bit of fibreglass and filler then wrapped it in 3M gloss black wrap.

Looks good but what is a 'CD'? Is it a new form of MP3? ;)

3 hours ago, savvy5 said:

Looks good but what is a 'CD'? Is it a new form of MP3? ;)

yes, they have managed to figure out how to not chop half of the music signal out, it's even better than FLAC! it even has RCA cables on the back of it, marvellous technology!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2017 at 21:27, marko said:

it's a CD multi-changer controller, made it last week with a bit of fibreglass and filler then wrapped it in 3M gloss black wrap.

People still use CDs?? :)

6 hours ago, vrsage said:

Does anyone know if the new cup holder phone tray fits an iPhone 7 Plus?

With or without a case may also make a difference. 

Thanks in advance. 

It doesn't fit my iPhone 7+ with a case.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Step 1,remove stupid media holder and equally stupid ashtray install in bottom of random kitchen drawer.

Step 2,rotate phone 90 degrees and place edge down in the cup holder where the stooooooopid items were.

Hi

Edited by 181ce