New cupholder phone tray

On 2017-6-19 at 00:04, IanMary said:

Galaxy S7 fits no problem either, even with the galaxy wallet phone cover on. 

I have a Galaxy with a 6" screen. Width is 81mm vs the 70mm of the S7. Do you think it will fit? Do you have about 12-13mm spare?

Fitted my new shape phone holder today - perfect fit for Galaxy S8 - doubt if the S8+ will fit.

Pity that old and new phone holders can't both be fitted at the same time.

SWMBO's Nokia 6303 Classic will have to go in the glove box, lowers the tone anyway.  :D

Edited by YMe
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, IanMary said:

£6.71 from my local Skoda dealer with free postage delivery as it had to be ordered. 

Doh. Mine was £14 from eBay. Should've gone to the dealer. 

2 hours ago, IanMary said:

£6.71 from my local Skoda dealer with free postage delivery as it had to be ordered. 

Which dealer?

3 hours ago, IanMary said:

West End Skoda in Bannockburn.

• Like 1

On 2017-4-11 at 17:46, ccs-digital said:

New style holder comes with facelift models.

I have picked up a Facelift model on the 16th June (was from Skoda UK stock) and it is the old phone holder.

On 28/6/2017 at 13:28, ceepan said:

I have picked up a Facelift model on the 16th June (was from Skoda UK stock) and it is the old phone holder.

i went in to see my new facelift wednesday evening and it to has the old cup holder.. i showed the new one to dealer and he ordering one in for me..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Couldn't believe the cheapest price I could find was from my dealer - West End Skoda Dunfrmline. Ordered on Tuesday for the princely sum of £6.71 inc VAT and collecting it today. The guy at the parts dept. was unaware of this new holder, and the FL Mk3 in the showroom had the old style holder!

3 minutes ago, AllanWMCc said:

Couldn't believe the cheapest price I could find was from my dealer - West End Skoda Dunfrmline. Ordered on Tuesday for the princely sum of £6.71 inc VAT and collecting it today. The guy at the parts dept. was unaware of this new holder, and the FL Mk3 in the showroom had the old style holder!

Dunfermline is where I got my FL from. It also came with the old style holder. I never use it though so didn't bother chasing it up. 

1 hour ago, ahenners said:

Anyone with a Oneplus 3t with the new holder? Wondering if it will fit before ordering one.

I changed my OnePlus 2 (which was fitting fine) for a OnePlus 3T, which fits equally fine, even with small protection/case around.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

I changed my OnePlus 2 (which was fitting fine) for a OnePlus 3T, which fits equally fine, even with small protection/case around.

Thanks, great news. Appreciate that :)