1988 Estelle 20v Turbo Quattro

Guest sters2000

Guest sters2000
3 hours ago, KenONeill said:

@sters2000 {Comic Store Guy} Best use of an Audi TT ever!!:D {/end} I'm also loving the home-made IMSA wheel arches, and particularly how the rear doors still work.

Glad you like it, I have had 1 negative comment, but most people seem to be impressed !

image.jpg

@sters2000 You might like to have a look in the CitiGo projects forum for the CitiGoGo project but if you want to read the entire thread, leave an evening or two free! It will give you some sort of idea where a lot of us are coming from.

That and the Yeti vRS (which was faster than an Arial Atom around the road course at Rockingham, and is now being rebuilt to make it even faster).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest sters2000
2 hours ago, KenONeill said:

@sters2000 - New seat mounts to use the TT's? and a new rear floor to make that a boot rather than an engine bay.

It's the Estelle body grafted onto the full TT floor pan, had to extend the boot floor as TT"s are very short behind the rear wheels

Guest sters2000
2 hours ago, KenONeill said:

@sters2000 - New seat mounts to use the TT's? and a new rear floor to make that a boot rather than an engine bay.

The rear seats are golf mk4, fit quite well, I had to make new mounts for them !

Guest sters2000
On 14 July 2017 at 13:52, sters2000 said:

The rear seats are golf mk4, fit quite well, I had to make new mounts for them !

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest sters2000
1 hour ago, KenONeill said:

@sters2000 - Looking good; Also giving me thoughts if there are still garages that do "attended service" around you you could ask one of them to check the oil for you!

The oil is fine, I had however just jetwashed all the underside and engine bay as my next job is to seam seal the car underneath where I have welded it and give it a few coats of underbody protection !