Breaking: Mk1 Octavia 110 TDI Laurin & Klement

Purpletom

Hi,

Following the failure of the head gasket on my friends Octy TDi, I have been instructed to break the car for him to recoup a bit of cash.

The heated leather interior and xenons will be available, not yet though because I'm going to use the wiring looms to make some templates.  This thread is for anything else that people might want or need from the car.

So it's a 2002 L&K 110 TDi.  The engine runs, but it's rough.  Everything else is good and everything is available - it will be going to the scrappers in the next couple of weeks so please enquire for bits you want - they won't be expensive

Thanks

Tom

image1.JPG

Edited by Purpletom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the gear lever condition like ? also need the mirror switch & drivers door tweeter & Front passenger seatbelt if it's beige ?

Edited by nige8021

The gear lever isn't great, quite dirty to be honest (disadvantage of the beige I guess!)

However the door tweeter and mirror switch are fine - £10 posted for them.

Thanks

Tom

Mine gearlever the covering is torn so yours might be in better condition ? I'll definitely take the switch & tweeter cover, how about the passenger seatbelt ?

Here's a couple of pictures of the interior which is as close as I can get to a pic of the gearknob at the moment.  I'll next be at my workshop on Tuesday (back to work tomorrow unfortunately) so can get a better one then.

IMG_7644.thumb.JPG.78085dcd55234e3903928ee274138d66.JPGIMG_7648.thumb.JPG.dd8dd6e2390e891964c2bf450be67966.JPG

Passenger seatbelt is available though and pretty clean. , make it £20 posted for the seatbelt, tweeter and mirror switch. 

Thanks

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

need a few bits from the front drivers door
Window Motor and the 3 bolts holding it (if its working)
hoping its an 8 pin door locking Mechanism you have on the drivers door (and the 3 bolts)

Tweeter speaker Grill
I needed the Big one as well but the colour is wrong for my car
wheel cap centres if they have the skoda green logo
screws for the door panel,
How much would you need for this lot plus postage
Cheers Brian

Edited by Navorals

Yes indeed and yep the steering wheel is leather and in good condition with no rips or tears.   £30 posted for the fascia and steering wheel.

Thanks

Tom

Edited by Purpletom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes they're all still available although one of the covers is green and one is blue.  Is it just the jets and covers you need or the whole system with relay?

Thanks

Tom

Hi,

'm after the drivers door module that plugs in the window motor provided all your central locking and mirrors were working?, if the microswitch works (interior light comes on and alarm sounds when you leave lights on+open door) the drivers door lock mechanism, need to check the mounting but if it's the same as the 90bhp the three screws/washers from the engine cover and 2 of the caps.

Did it have cruise control?

Was the aircon working?

Edited by Metalligator
Tweeter enclosure already gone

To everyone who's asked questions - I'm away on holiday at the moment but will be back in a few days. I'll reply to you all properly then when I've got some decent signal.

Thanks

Tom

• 2 months later...

Quick bump on this and sorry I've been out of the loop, real life took over for a bit.

To the two people who asked questions above - are they still relevant or are you sorted?

Still got loads of other bits available.

Thanks

Tom