Exhaust Questions

46 minutes ago, malcster said:

If it's 10 days the car will probably already at Emden or at least left that's the normal lead time for English cars to arrive a t dealer 

Not sure when they travel to Ireland what the lead time for that is arriving at Irish port

(guessing they go all the way round not dock in UK and transport overland to west side then over Irish sea ) 

Thank you for that Malcster, although they've told me 10 days I'm expecting it to be much longer, but I hope I'm wrong! 

They usually allow themselves some leeway just incase 

Can you see the compound from the main road ?? 

Always handy to have recon mission before ringing them 

• Like 1

Good find and gives @Lemto an idea of what to expect.

Crying out for a custom back box...

Personally just for the looks, not bothered about noise (had a noisy exhaust on last car and it got annoying)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James777 said:

This  off another topic looks very tidy, I don't think it's cut in either.

11.jpg.3a83be094f84d93367160a37ee60feef.jpg

I believe that's a Photoshop'd image mate. One thing I'd suggest is buying an extra rear bumper/diffuser, however, I think I'm going to try and get the job done as professionally and accurately as possible so that I can hand the car back without any issues. 

Yes I did that with Photoshop. By the way, you could go to your dealership and have the bumper laser-cut and the exhaust tip installed. I wanted to do the same but sadly they don't have the tip available so I have to ask them the part number and purchase it elsewhere.

Oh right I see. Well thanks yankarinRG for letting me know, I will ask the question at my dealer then, i have seen an Octi VRS trim at my dealer last time I was there but nothing else. I guess you wouldn't get any sound change though from the dealer if they can do it. I don't want it to rattle house window's out there frames but would like a bit more of a grunt.