Will XXR 527 wheels fit

Hello guys just want to ask if anyone could shed some light on if xxr 527 16" x 8.25j 5x100/114 with ET0 would fit my 2003 skoda fabia vrs they are con caved so just getting a bit confused because the ET is normally 35 and would my tire off my standard fabia vrs wheels fit on the xxr's thanks for your help guys

Edited by Shardy96

People have run them before on fabias. The wheel is going to be sticking out roughly 60mm further. Not sure what tires you'll need on it though, will have to be a stretched tyre or a 225 with a very low profile so the speedo won't be miles out.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, stevobeavo said:

People have run them before on fabias. The wheel is going to be sticking out roughly 60mm further. Not sure what tires you'll need on it though, will have to be a stretched tyre or a 225 with a very low profile so the speedo won't be miles out.

Was gonna going to go for stretched tyre look and how come low profile tires they are still 16" rims? So they will come out 60mm from the hub? 

Edited by Shardy96

3 hours ago, Shardy96 said:

Was gonna going to go for stretched tyre look and how come low profile tires they are still 16" rims? So they will come out 60mm from the hub? 

Because the profile is a percentage of the width, and 225-16 is much wider than 205-16, therefore you need a smaller percentage to achieve a similar rolling radius.