Amundsen Sst Nav

Is it possible to see the full turn list of a planned journey on the Amundsen Sat nav before you drive it as you can on the Garmin Nuvi? In addition, having read the appallingly bad manuals supplied with the vehicle I was interested in the "Demo" route. It says switch on and then supply your starting position. after that nothing.  Having had 12 or so cars over the last 22 years the Skoda manuals are the worst I have ever read.  For example why is there not a single word regarding input of post codes and nothing about being able to do it by voice which you can.  They really need to get their act together

Should be possible, I was able to add gas station on my route as a waypoint, but will check Tomorrow and record a clip for you if you like.

Pretty good NAV software in Amundsen. I was positively surprised. It also can be updated directly via Škoda site, no need to go to dealers.

Press extras once you have your destination, bottom left of screen , select rout list and it will load it, once you have it and want to go back just press the right hand knob

Edited by skippy41

Thanks Skippy41.  Unfortunately  I do not appear to have an Extras button and we are talking about  Amundsen not Columbus. I have a route button which when pressed just tell me my destination there does not appear to be a  turn list as is on the Garmin.

Extras should be in print on the bottom left of the screen once the rout is set, press it on the screen then select from the pop up menu

Edited by skippy41

Hi Skippy

I have spoken to Skoda and they tell me that my 2015 4x4 Octavia Estate does not have Turn List, which is a pain.  I was looking at updating the Sat Nav why do Skoda make it so compllcated, why can't they just sell an updated card.