Rebadging VRS

They're just stuck on. Heat up slightly with a hair dryer, use dental floss or fishing line to prise off from body, use tar remover to clear surface, apply new badges and then protect the area again. 

I have thought about literally rebadging mine ;)

...removing the VRS badge and stick a 1.0 tsi one, buy unfortunately, it seems there is not such a thing :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/04/2017 at 21:07, tonyss said:

Dark smoke rear tints and light smoke fronts. Black emblems and badges front and rear.

Image 6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

I've been considering debadging my vRS combi but am not sure but black badges? This I like! 

Complements the black pack too. 

Great looking car. 

• Like 1

Agreed. Picking up my new '14 vRS Estate on 15th. It too has the Black Pack, so thinking through whether to de-badge and just leave the vRS logo - like I did with my current car - or to go the black badges route. 

How do people think this will look on a white car though? 

1 hour ago, tubbytommy said:

i debadged my car apart from vrs badges then painted grill white and fitted new style badges

20161218_111927_zpsulynxpku.jpg

20160418_103842_zpsbict0c53.jpg

Tubby, very nice indeed! 

I like the new badges on the MKII. 

I thought about doing it to mine too once I saw the new badges on my Citigo, but never got round to it. 

Looking forward to joining you in the white club very soon! 

Edited by dunc69
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

I plussed one you for the simple fact that you weren't a snowflake that felt the need to obscure his number plate.

I mean, WTF?

Why? Whats wrong with "snowflake" the number plate.

Interesting thoughts. I mean, our plates are perfectly visible out & about day to day! 

14 minutes ago, dunc69 said:

Interesting thoughts. I mean, our plates are perfectly visible out & about day to day! 

Definitely without a doubt :thumbup: I actually hide my plate when I post up pictures & it's got me thinking to why I actually do? & all I could think of was just more of a added security, reason: purely due to the forum is guest enabled so any one who ain't signed up can view posts etc.

But I know everyone has a way they like to do things, I just wondered if @SkodaVRS1963 could elaborate on his decision.

Edit:

If I like a picture regardless if the plate has been hidden or not! I just don't feel I have to knit pick or comment about that! It is what it is & that's that, simple! No! Then again, if I had a private plate, more of a reason I suppose to show it off.

Edited by BATVANVRS

On 05/05/2017 at 21:13, tonyss said:

Latest additions arrived today

Image centre cap.jpeg

I nearly bought a set of those wheel centres myself yesterday, they do look smart. But I needed a rubber boot liner more, so maybe next month :D

• Like 1