VW Classix Alloys (17” 5x112 PCD) SOLD...

Full set of VW Classix alloy wheels (five in total, one bare wheel/needs a tyre & valve). There are 5 centre caps which are suffering from a bit of white worm as they all seem to. The wheels with tyres are all straight and true, have minimal weights fitted to balance the tyres, ready fitted with Michelin Primacy HP tyres all in excellent condition. Tyres have covered about 1500 miles from new and the wheels have been stored for nearly a year on a wheel tree.

There are some marks to the wheels here and there, but overall in good condition (except the spare which is rather worse) and could reasonably be fitted and used straight away.

Edited by Rustynuts
info added in title

Well, as they're Classix they're off a Mk5 Golf / Jetta. So they're 5 x 112 fitment.

Only selling as these were the summer wheels off my Jetta which was traded in last December, so even though they'll fit the new Octavia they're being moved on so I can have some space back in the garage. I have more spare sets of wheels than I have cars...

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2017 at 21:23, Rustynuts said:

Well, as they're Classix they're off a Mk5 Golf / Jetta. So they're 5 x 112 fitment.

Only selling as these were the summer wheels off my Jetta which was traded in last December, so even though they'll fit the new Octavia they're being moved on so I can have some space back in the garage. I have more spare sets of wheels than I have cars...

Do you have any 16" wheels for a Vw 5x112 in your collection . Peter