Mk2 VRS upper honeycomb grill

Hi all,

I'm looking to replace the vertical slat upper grill on my 2012 fabia vrs with the honeycomb style one so that it matches the bottom, however Superskoda only list one for the pre-facelift 10/11. For those that have done it, does the pre-facelift one from Superskoda still fit, and if not, can anyone advise where to get one from?

Thanks,

Benji.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenjiC said:

Hi all,

I'm looking to replace the vertical slat upper grill on my 2012 fabia vrs with the honeycomb style one so that it matches the bottom, however Superskoda only list one for the pre-facelift 10/11. For those that have done it, does the pre-facelift one from Superskoda still fit, and if not, can anyone advise where to get one from?

Thanks,

Benji.

Pre facelift doesn't fit , there is a aftermarket one but it's like 150 quid think there available at milotec 

11 hours ago, BenjiC said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Benji.

https://milotec.de/index.php?cat=c301_Sports-grille---Front-spoiler.html&XTCsid=dd8c3aa950e7237d62b0fca58c66d850

1 minute ago, thomasaspin said:

Want one myself make sure you post some pictures of yours fitted for me ;) 

Aha, I'm thinking of getting it for my birthday in June. Depends on money though. If i do i'll post some up though. Cars i've seen with it look sweet though. Don't know why they had different grills for upper and lower to start with. So silly.

To be honest I'm not too sure on the grill from Milotec, it doesn't really match the bottom style of honeycomb and just doesn't give it that OEM-esque appearance, if it were the exact same shape/thickness/style as the bottom it'd probably look better.

On 25/04/2017 at 22:20, Skyl1n3 said:

To be honest I'm not too sure on the grill from Milotec, it doesn't really match the bottom style of honeycomb and just doesn't give it that OEM-esque appearance, if it were the exact same shape/thickness/style as the bottom it'd probably look better.

True that. The more you look at it the more you notice. Still bugs me that they didn't match top and bottom. I'll give it some thought. Be good to hear from anyone that has a facelift model and has fitted the upper honeycomb.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
2 hours ago, UrbanPanzer said:

Is this noted from yourself as you have one fitted ?  if so any piccies ?

Yeah mate as said above, seen Andrew’s and helped another boy remove his grill to fit one.

Can’t mind if the post was on here or on Facebook group with pics of the gap as a user thought they had fitted it wrong.

Looks the part it’s just not for me and I’m sure Andrew could post up some pics.