Cash Buyer GAP

Hough1981

Quick Question regarding GAP.

I currently paid of my Financed vehicle, with a lower rate personal loan, so effectively i guess i am now a 'cash buyer' Would my RTI gap from gapinsurance.co.uk still be valid incase of total loss etc?

Thanks in advance.

• 8 months later...
  • Sponsor
On 4/24/2017 at 12:21, Hough1981 said:

Quick Question regarding GAP.

I currently paid of my Financed vehicle, with a lower rate personal loan, so effectively i guess i am now a 'cash buyer' Would my RTI gap from gapinsurance.co.uk still be valid incase of total loss etc?

Thanks in advance.

I've just accidentally stumbled across this post of yours Hough1981 - I've had no prior notification of it whatsoever hence, my lack of reply - I'll have to check why I've not been notified and see if I can correct that.

If you have Invoice (RTI) GAP insurance from us for a vehicle that was originally financed and have since cleared that finance, it just means that at the time of any claim, you'd receive all of the funds rather than (potentially) some or all of the funds needing to be paid to a finance company.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry for the delay.

If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask though, to ensure your enquiry is dealt with as efficiently as possible please email [email protected]

Best wishes

David