I am organising a car exhibit! :D

Croat

Hi all!

I am organising a car exhibit in Zagreb Croatia. You are all invited if you are passing by or maybe by chance visiting Zagreb on vacation. :)

We are only hosting electric cars, plug-in hybrids and hybrids.

I am the organizer of the cars show. What cars will be there you can see in the video below.
Of Course there will be organized test drives. And YES! You can try driving electric car and feel the amazing difference!

The entrance is free! :)

Car show is part of a bigger technology festival called Brave New World so you'll be able to see many cool things like drone racing in a parking garage with live feed from each competitor (pilot) streamed to a LCD, attend woorkshops and meetups.

Car Show is on May 6. when it happens to be my birth day. :D 

FYI admin pls put the topic to the apropriate place. Tnx!

Edited by Croat

wow, sounds like a really cool evevnt.

I had the chance to drive a BMW i3 as a hire car whilst mine was being service & I have to agree that electric drive is really a massive improvement over a combustion engine drivetrain.

Would love the chance to try out a few other perhaps more afffordable/functional cars the same.

Drone racing sounds cool too.

Yep! It's much more better. And yes prices are little bit high right now. Thats why I am bringing more affordable EV, PH and H.
Volkswagen eUP! will be available for a test drive.
And hers a Facebook event.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I was really busy but made this short 360 video of the event and car show. :D

• 2 weeks later...