Northern Ireland Meet - Sunday 19th Nov 2017

FUBAR

OLD THREAD RENAMED, SKIP TO THE LAST PAGES

I think the list has been mixed up a little with the previous date that never happened. The current talk of one is the updated list below, with the current planned date and venue. If your name is missing, fire her on in there! 

Sun 21st May @ Noon

Ballyronan Marina: (near 124 Shore Rd, Ballyronan, Magherafelt BT45 6JA)

1) 02 VRS - (MK1 Octy)
2) gizmo98 - (mk2 Octavia) 
3) Bmena - (MK1 Octavia)
4) cormac81 - ( Black Mk1 Octavia vRS)
5) Gobsheene - (MK2 FL)
6) Richie - (Mk2 PFL)
7) FUBAR - (MK2 Octy vRS) - provisional 90%

8) VennyVRS - (Mk2 Octy FL vRS)

9) Bmena - (Mk1 Octy vRS)

Edited by FUBAR

On 4/29/2017 at 19:44, FUBAR said:

I think the list has been mixed up a little with the previous date that never happened. The current talk of one is the updated list below, with the current planned date and venue. If your name is missing, fire her on in there! 

Sun 21st May @ Noon

Ballyronan Marina(near 124 Shore Rd, Ballyronan, Magherafelt BT45 6JA)

1) 02 VRS - (MK1 Octy)
2) gizmo98 - (mk2 Octavia) 
3) Bmena - (MK1 Octavia)
4) cormac81 - ( Black Mk1 Octavia vRS)
5) Gobsheene - (MK2 FL)
6) Richie - (Mk2 PFL)
7) FUBAR - (MK2 Octy vRS) - provisional 90%

8) VennyVRS - (Mk2 Octy FL vRS)

9) Bmena - (Mk1 Octy vRS)

Fu I am working on the 21st mate sorry. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Weather is looking stormy this end with lightning showing for Sat/Sun lol 

I am still up for it though. 

5 hours ago, cormac81 said:

I'm worried about travelling and no one turns up especially after a bit of a drive.

4 hours ago, Bmena said:

I agree...not as many confirming now about Sunday and for 5 people to attend it is not really worth while. 

At moment it's looking more like the 3 of us only. Weather set to be poor etc too.... Perhaps it's that time that always comes (bar the last meet) where we push it back again further into the summer? 

Shame that there is enthusiasm at the beginning which seems to deteriorate closer to the arranged date. There is no reason why there could not be 3-4 event meets in a year. Reschedule the date and hopefully it will go ahead at a later date. 

1 hour ago, Bmena said:

Shame that there is enthusiasm at the beginning which seems to deteriorate closer to the arranged date. There is no reason why there could not be 3-4 event meets in a year. Reschedule the date and hopefully it will go ahead at a later date. 

Same old sadly lol. 

ps. you seen this?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/skoda/2002-skoda-octavia-1.8-vrs-5-door-47k-genuine-miles-full-mot/1240919798

Lol...yea I saw it and it seems to of been well looked after. Mileage is very appealing and the paintwork. 

You got yourself a nice original VRS :)

Edited by Bmena
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cormac81 said:

I bought it yesterday lol

Utter legend! We all need to get to see this museum piece now! I was tempted too, but thought that 3 Octy's was taking the pi$$ lol

• Like 1

Naw you can never take the p*#s owning these legends not even if you have a fleet of them lol. For a sports vehicle built on a budget they never stop to amaze me. If I had the space I would have 5-6 of these beauties but I have 4 cars at the minute and a transit van so no more room but still very tempted with the limited edition octy 2 vrs for sale. 

Happy motoring and enjoy your new purchase :tongueout:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Utter legend! We all need to get to see this museum piece now! I was tempted too, but thought that 3 Octy's was taking the pi$$ lol

She needs a few things already have a shopping list drew up.

Hoping to get it to castlewellan next month for the show.

• Like 1