Northern Ireland Meet - Sunday 19th Nov 2017

FUBAR

59 minutes ago, 02VRS said:

Cool, small world, I'd told him to keep the blue one and sell the red as the blue really stands out and SE so better kit, but his Mrs loves the red one. Forgot to ask him what he'd decided on, obviously kept them both lol. Had tried to get him up to the wee meet .

Health to drive dude, lovely looking wee motor.

Cheers bud yeah the blue sets them off imo!

26 minutes ago, cormac81 said:

Lol I cant! got my red one with 29k yesterday but it may be making way for another one already:D

Did you not get enough Matchbox cars as a kid or something lol

9 minutes ago, 02VRS said:

Did you not get enough Matchbox cars as a kid or something lol

Lol I think you might be onto something, I was just as bad as kid I had the house full.

Edited by cormac81

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 15:46, cormac81 said:

Looks to be a different one.

That's a pity about the breaker hadn't noticed that ad, I would have been after the wheels.

Whats wrong with the changer? I blew mine out with an airline and has it worked ever since.

I have one pulled out of my last one, must try it and see if it works for ye.

Guy has posted wheels up dude

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-tyres/skoda-octavia-vrs-spider-alloys-17-inch-/1283505112

whoever bought mustn't have paid up

I've seen a couple of other sets for sale over the past year and they all seem to be asking that sort of money for some reason. Wouldn't have thought they were that sought after as a wheel, and not a huge Mk1 market over here.

A set just went up across the water on FB if of any use at £150 I used to use Paisley to move wheels over at about £29 a set. https://www.facebook.com/groups/skodaownersuk/permalink/1955888851338048/

£33.99 now for a set of 4 17"'s Paisley Freight Link

vRS Alloys FB.jpg

Edited by FUBAR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 02VRS said:

Mk1 was made up to 2009/2010 with some late registered in 2011 knocking about. Taxi's and company vehicle customers in UK it seems where the purchasers. Weird thing is that they kept making the Mk1 FL during Mk2 PFL and just into Mk2 FL production! 

Edited by FUBAR

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2018 at 12:41, FUBAR said:

A set just went up across the water on FB if of any use at £150 I used to use Paisley to move wheels over at about £29 a set. https://www.facebook.com/groups/skodaownersuk/permalink/1955888851338048/

£33.99 now for a set of 4 17"'s Paisley Freight Link

bugger! i just spent £75 on 4 rims only could have saved £40 notes with these guys... :sadsmile:

Edited by JohnnyType2
  • Haha 1