Northern Ireland Meet - Sunday 19th Nov 2017

FUBAR

1 hour ago, 02VRS said:

3door or 5door this guy has both lying lol I'll try get pic sometime but one's slightly hidden by a fence/wall

Both, going to see another one today as possible donor. I have feeling this is going to get as bad as my skoda buying this year.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Gobsheene said:

Christ that was some turn out! Wish i'd gotten down in the end, only live about 3/4 of a mile from apple green ffs. 

Ah well, wife was thowing a huff, and wasnt worth the ear ache! 

Whens the next one :P 

I was there the other day and have a feeling I might be making a sneaky stop in there again tomorrow 369.thumb.jpg.fb16d4dc639497fb20be29aec57e3f49.jpg:D

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:13, 02VRS said:

Anymore Astras bought yet? LOL

No all car buying suspended for Christmas lol

We could have another meet around March time when it slightly warmer?

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 13:05, 02VRS said:

Looks to be a different one.

That's a pity about the breaker hadn't noticed that ad, I would have been after the wheels.

Whats wrong with the changer? I blew mine out with an airline and has it worked ever since.

I have one pulled out of my last one, must try it and see if it works for ye.

If you were after wheels maybe ring, as I got impression they were still there just had someones name on them, you never know!

Changer wasn't in mine when I got it dude, not sure why. If yoi had a spare that worked that'd be great dude cheers!!

3 hours ago, 02VRS said:

If you were after wheels maybe ring, as I got impression they were still there just had someones name on them, you never know!

Changer wasn't in mine when I got it dude, not sure why. If yoi had a spare that worked that'd be great dude cheers!!

I was going to get mine refurbed but if I found a good set I go for them.

I clean this changer out when I have time and try it out in my octy.

Bought another astra mk3 by the way, coming from England next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice dude, you didn't get that up near Ballymena, from a guy with a red one as well did you? Mate of mine has a couple and was talking about selling one, not many in blue, lovely colour.

11 hours ago, 02VRS said:

Very nice dude, you didn't get that up near Ballymena, from a guy with a red one as well did you? Mate of mine has a couple and was talking about selling one, not many in blue, lovely colour.

I got offered that one in ballymena a while back when I had the le octavia but they changed their mind. My dad was original owner of their red one bought it new out of Howard Abrahams! But no my one is fresh out of Scotland brought it over yesterday !

16 hours ago, cormac81 said:

Yup and the gearbox maybe could be sourced from the link earlier in the thread. 

Now that's good thinking when there's an identical silver car sat in Randalstown!!!

12 hours ago, Blackfabiavrs19 said:

I got offered that one in ballymena a while back when I had the le octavia but they changed their mind. My dad was original owner of their red one bought it new out of Howard Abrahams! But no my one is fresh out of Scotland brought it over yesterday !

Cool, small world, I'd told him to keep the blue one and sell the red as the blue really stands out and SE so better kit, but his Mrs loves the red one. Forgot to ask him what he'd decided on, obviously kept them both lol. Had tried to get him up to the wee meet .

Health to drive dude, lovely looking wee motor.