Northern Ireland Meet - Sunday 19th Nov 2017

FUBAR

1 hour ago, cormac81 said:

Lol. Sold last night to a good home.

Getting the red one tmw night all being well.

WOW WOW WOW there horsie, you appear to have ended the listing on Gumtree having sold the car! In NI are you not meant to leave the ad up until the end of time and then get annoyed with folk who call asking about the motor??? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FUBAR said:

WOW WOW WOW there horsie, you appear to have ended the listing on Gumtree having sold the car! In NI are you not meant to leave the ad up until the end of time and then get annoyed with folk who call asking about the motor??? 

Hell no, the less time the car was on gumtree the better. Not worth the hassle.

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 12:28, Bmena said:

Not much room at the house so photos are not the best as everything a bit tight for space with cars. Could really do with selling a few cars to get some organisation back regarding space.

20170527_084100.jpg

20170528_120421.jpg

The black really suits the black grill, think the wheels would look awesome with black centres too, make it like a hitman car that should be chasing James Bond across Eastern Europe.

Cormac you reckon guy who bought yours will go to a meet/show?

So who's for Castlewellan then? If we're serious about trying to get a 'site stand' (loosest sense of the word) we would probably need to get a bit of a heads up to the GTI-NI chaps.

I'm booked in on the Campsite so will be there from the Friday...

@browne174 @FUBAR @Bmena @cormac81 @VDubbin @JonnyHS @veedubnoodle 

Edited by Gobsheene
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gobsheene said:

I cannot put my finger on that... its familiar but I know not why...

I was at Auto-Tune in Ballymena on Sat morning :D

• Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 08:21, 02VRS said:

The black really suits the black grill, think the wheels would look awesome with black centres too, make it like a hitman car that should be chasing James Bond across Eastern Europe.

Cormac you reckon guy who bought yours will go to a meet/show?

I should say to him, was a car guy.

7 hours ago, Gobsheene said:

So who's for Castlewellan then? If we're serious about trying to get a 'site stand' (loosest sense of the word) we would probably need to get a bit of a heads up to the GTI-NI chaps.

I had forgot this fell on the wee fellas birthday weekend. If im going it might only be a race up in the morning now.

7 hours ago, Gobsheene said:

Provisional depending on work. I get paid almost as much for working a Saturday overtime as I do for Mon-Fri, so I will not turn it down if it comes up as that will be last weekend where overtime available until later in the year ('IF' I get offered it that is) :sweat:

I'm up for Castlewellan. Given that it's 15 mins from home and all.

Only issue is that I might have 3 kids in tow. That's not really a problem, but may limit my time/attention.

@faker might fancy it too.

• Like 2

Cool folks, if I'm able to do Castlewellan will likely be the same Johnny, be there at start for a couple of hours and possibly have a sprog or two. There's plenty of open space for them to tire themselves out lol

Is it £10 or £15 in does anyone know??

On 2017-6-5 at 13:49, Gobsheene said:

Sorry have been  busy and no spare time to of been on here until now. Yes I will be at Castlewellan so put my name down also. It's a bit of a drive so seriously guys my car may not be pristine condition due to road film and the flies which really love my right foot but I will defo be there. Thanks for the compliment 02VRS on my car. 

It's a no go for me now, have overtime ontop of my normal shifts all week then Saturday shift too (need to pay for that visit to Auto-Tune). 

1 hour ago, FUBAR said:

It's a no go for me now, have overtime ontop of my normal shifts all week then Saturday shift too (need to pay for that visit to Auto-Tune). 

Ryan is usually not to bad to pay and he is first class with him work. I highly recommend auto tune in Ballymena. Stay awake from Torque Tronic in Kells as that guy has made a lot of cars **** themselves in the rollers. Auto Tune is very competitive with performance air filters, induction kits and milltek exhausts also although Darren at Powerflow  in Antrim is hard to beat for a large bore quality stainless steel exhaust system.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bmena said:

Ryan is usually not to bad to pay and he is first class with him work. I highly recommend auto tune in Ballymena. Stay awake from Torque Tronic in Kells as that guy has made a lot of cars **** themselves in the rollers. Auto Tune is very competitive with performance air filters, induction kits and milltek exhausts also although Darren at Powerflow  in Antrim is hard to beat for a large bore quality stainless steel exhaust system.

That's more or less what I say to people too. Been using Auto-Tune for all my vRS's over the last 9 or 10 years, had a brand new one in 2011 and had it done at 6 weeks old ECU out bench mapped, takes a lot to trust someone to cut the security bolts and break the seal on a new motor and as a custom map it was in and out a few times for tweaks lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't make it in the end, hectic week with the sprogs and couldn't get away. Off in July so more time to run away places. Didn't think it'd be so hard to get a meet sorted after last years. Would an evening even suit folks with brighter nights??