Northern Ireland Meet - Sunday 19th Nov 2017

FUBAR

37 minutes ago, 02VRS said:

Take the Octy! What sorta times are we thinking? If I make it up I'll likely have a sprog or two with me.

LOL but which Octy?

1 hour ago, 02VRS said:

Take the Octy! What sorta times are we thinking? If I make it up I'll likely have a sprog or two with me.

I'm easy, I probably have the wee fella with me.

10.30 too early? or in the afternoon be better? the only thing is the outlet is getting busier being closer to Christmas.

3 hours ago, cormac81 said:

I'm easy, I probably have the wee fella with me.

10.30 too early? or in the afternoon be better? the only thing is the outlet is getting busier being closer to Christmas.

WOW just looked back and we are talking this Sunday coming? Need to see if I can book it off tomorrow. Never been to the outlet before (google says 1hour 47min each way). I'd imagine more or less none of it opens before 13:00 on a Sunday? If that's the case, should be pretty empty before? Is it all open to parking 24/7 or is it gated off too early? Anyone hoping to sell it as a shopping spree to their richer halves may want the place open. If an earlier time suits could just hit up one of the Applegreens by Lisburn?

The car park is open at the outlet in the morning and McDonalds would be open. 

Could leave it to later as you say to sell it to the other halves. Like 2.30...

Can we change the thread title or make a new thread?

Edited by cormac81

3 minutes ago, cormac81 said:

Applegreen sounds good also..

It was planned once or twice before but fell through I think? Handy for parking and size for food, can dump ones off in Bow Street or let them go in get a feed / run riot. Either and or works for me provided I can get it free from work tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, cormac81 said:

I can do the Applegreen, only annoying thing is I have to drive to Belfast and come back up again.

Applegreen at 1?

Where you coming from? I got it booked off in work tonight, so all go this end, 1om suits me fine. 

Also anyone have a VCDS cable and laptop they could bring for anyone needing anything? I may have a less than genuine functional one if anyone needs to see or play with anything (Hex&CAN)? 

Just now, Blackfabiavrs19 said:

I possibly may have vcds if my laptop decideds if it wants to work lol

I use a 10 year old Win XP 10" Netbook for mine as it's sole use, doesn't last too long though so I'd need to bring a bloody inverter to use it (might fire it into whichever Octy I decide on anyway). 

Just now, FUBAR said:

I use a 10 year old Win XP 10" Netbook for mine as it's sole use, doesn't last too long though so I'd need to bring a bloody inverter to use it (might fire it into whichever Octy I decide on anyway). 

I'm only using a linx 1010 it's quite good for vcds (when it's working lol)

1 minute ago, Blackfabiavrs19 said:

I'm only using a linx 1010 it's quite good for vcds (when it's working lol)

I have a similar 10" tablet (a W10 one), but my less than genuine one involved installation method I wouldn't like to use it on anything else after, totally stand alone now wifi permanently off too.