Summer-time photos...

Was preparing some photos for this thread (sorry not really scenic shots), as it was a pic by @drewellis earlier in this thread that helped me pic moon white and wished to share my experiences with the colour.

I have to say I have not regretted my decision to get moon white, its classy and people can tell its a different type of white without know why (when car is clean). When the car has a film of road dirt it makes the colour look more like a flat white even though it still can look clean, so to keep this car looking its best I can say that its harder to keep than a black car (of which I had many), that and the tar spots :sweat: , stone chips on the front bumper show as black spots, like bug remains but cannot be removed, very annoying.

Love the car and haven't had any issues in 20k KM due to the car at least, Windscreen has been replaced, the back bumper resprayed and a front tyre has been sliced somehow (glad I had a full sized spare as I had to wait a few days to source the correct size).

IMG_2068 2.png

IMG_2069 2.png

IMG_2067 2.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaddicIrl said:

Was preparing some photos for this thread (sorry not really scenic shots), as it was a pic by @drewellis earlier in this thread that helped me pic moon white and wished to share my experiences with the colour.

I have to say I have not regretted my decision to get moon white, its classy and people can tell its a different type of white without know why (when car is clean). When the car has a film of road dirt it makes the colour look more like a flat white even though it still can look clean, so to keep this car looking its best I can say that its harder to keep than a black car (of which I had many), that and the tar spots :sweat: , stone chips on the front bumper show as black spots, like bug remains but cannot be removed, very annoying.

Love the car and haven't had any issues in 20k KM due to the car at least, Windscreen has been replaced, the back bumper resprayed and a front tyre has been sliced somehow (glad I had a full sized spare as I had to wait a few days to source the correct size).

@MaddicIrl, that looks great! 

8 minutes ago, MaddicIrl said:

Cheers @boydeee what have you on order?

I've ordered a 280 SEL. The order was accepted by Skoda but no factory acceptance for a build week yet. With all the WLTP things going on, I've no idea when or what year to expect it! 

49 minutes ago, boydeee said:

I've ordered a 280 SEL. The order was accepted by Skoda but no factory acceptance for a build week yet. With all the WLTP things going on, I've no idea when or what year to expect it! 

Oh nice motor, the wait is torture but it will be worth it! I wouldn’t mind an extra 90 horses :dry:

• Like 1

On 14/06/2018 at 11:36, MaddicIrl said:

IMG_2068 2.png

IMG_2069 2.png

IMG_2067 2.png

Glad I helped with the colour choice! Looks very nice indeed :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As it is summer again I thought I would bump the topic with a pic of my Cap Beige L&K enjoying the early evening sunshine on the Quantock Hills. The sheep didnt look too impressed :D

superb 18.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 30/06/2017 at 22:11, Zenbasses said:

It's Was cheap £15 affair from ebay.. 

It's not very good and doesn't fit correctly but with 2 big  dogs I decided to get something in the interim while my Hatchbag boot liner is being made and then plan to put this on top with a piece of off cut carpet with the edges wrapped in Gaffer.. 

I did this for my S2 and after 18months the boot was spotless 

For ref 

https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/skoda-superb-estate-2015-onwards

Next time I take a shot the car will look somewhat different.... 19"inch Sirus Anthracite alloys have been ordered and if anyone wondered... 4x 234 40 19 tyres fit in the boot with ease... 

IMG_20170628_215742.jpg

You're well prepared for punctures.