Post your Kodiaq Pictures here

That's a great looking vehicle and I like the interior/exterior colour/wheels combination. The wheels look especially good with Quartz Grey and black trim. Ties it together really well.

My mother tells me that when I say someone has good taste and style all I am saying is that someones elses taste is the same as mine. 

Regardless, I am going to say it - you have great taste!

:D

Yes, I just did not like the silver triglavs, and likely would have plumped for the Sirius had they been offered at time of order.

Having said that, I like anthracite wheels and feel on that colour they look far better than silver.

It looks fantastic!

As a general comment about the Kodiaq, and the soon to be changed Yeti - I'm never quite sure about Skoda's signature 'jacked up' look.

There always seems to be a huge gulf between the wheel and the arch, even with the biggest wheels available. I'd love to see a big wheel, with a fairly high profile tyre filling the arch. I suspect it would improve the ride and versatility off-road too.

Stunning nonetheless....

10 hours ago, Mr Grump said:

:D

Yes, I just did not like the silver triglavs, and likely would have plumped for the Sirius had they been offered at time of order.

Having said that, I like anthracite wheels and feel on that colour they look far better than silver.

How did you get the wheels? The salesmen I dealt with said they just weren't available. I would prefer to have the darker wheels if at all possible.

That looks very good both inside and outside, you must be very pleased. I hope you have a trouble free ownership.

26 minutes ago, Bignij said:

How did you get the wheels? The salesmen I dealt with said they just weren't available. I would prefer to have the darker wheels if at all possible.

They are in the kodiaq accessories catalogue.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Grump said:

They are in the kodiaq accessories catalogue.

Did you get any allowance for the original wheels or is it a straight out purchase? I'd like some but I've just about maxed out my budget. I've got a bit of wriggle room if there's something for the original wheels but if I've got to take the hit with no comeback for the original wheel, it aint gonna happen. :sadsmile:

No "trade in" on originals but Skoda gave me £500 to spend at dealers and the dealer gave me some discount.

I had to part with £460 ish in the end including swapping tyres and balancing. For me, worth it, as I really wasn't fond of the silver Triglavs which were the only choice when I ordered.

Edited by Mr Grump

• 3 months later...

I'll get round to fixing the photomuppet scam when I get back.

But for now a quick and dirty resize of a Moody pic I took a few evenings ago at our stunning holiday home for the week.

pvRUSmB.jpg

Edited by Mr Grump
  • Like 3

Keen to see some pictures of the interior. I'm trying to order the same as you (2.0TSI Edition) in either black or quartz and really like the light interior. 

Would you say it's more cream than beige? It's hard to tell the actual colour from the pictures I've seen.

If a mod could switch these to my O.P. it would be appreciated, if not here are the ones I posted originally on PB:

ZuCtXOS.jpg

IgKtvYj.jpg

wmKTonD.jpg

1t1Eare.jpg

TQWdbhN.jpg

Edited by Mr Grump

I have 3 kids, 7, 11 and 14. 2400 miles so far including a week on hols with kids in and out everyday, and still looks great.

The interior is a lot easier to keep clean than you may think, go for it ;)

Had a 2.0TSI edition for a few hours yesterday with the black interior. If I buy one then I will definitely order the light interior. It was a bit dull all in black. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...