how long did yours take?

just got a message to say mine is due in to the docks today; kinda unexpected .. i'd ordered it first week in April and after radio silence for a good while I was resigned to getting it in and around october. 

Hoping it won't take more than a week as we are due to go on a nice road trip next thursday for a week and it would be nice to give it a good run out. 

7 Seater, 2.0TDI 150ps, 2wd, Business Grey with black leather. 

(Located in Ireland btw) 

On 8/16/2017 at 08:25, tfp2000 said:

just got a message to say mine is due in to the docks today; kinda unexpected .. i'd ordered it first week in April and after radio silence for a good while I was resigned to getting it in and around october. 

Hoping it won't take more than a week as we are due to go on a nice road trip next thursday for a week and it would be nice to give it a good run out. 

7 Seater, 2.0TDI 150ps, 2wd, Business Grey with black leather. 

(Located in Ireland btw) 

Did you get any further updates tfp2000?  I think mine was on the same boat as yours.. .the boat had been due in last Monday but it got delayed too! When are you expecting to pick up yours?