Post your photos of the new Face Lift models

4 minutes ago, Andyjm2uk said:

Looks great @Mati. Were the Silver alloys an option?

Could help but notice the Black vRS estate in the background though :tongueout:

No, they come as standard here :-) The anthracite Geminis (the above but darker) are a paid option, and 19" Extremes are... extra paid option :-)

I'm not into estates, but I must say I was considering black for a moment too. But maintaining it clean though... :-)

Edited by Mati

Yeah, yeah... Every one keeps saying that about the black.....

Just checked and both colours of the Gemini are are available as standard in the uk.. Gonna make sure ive got the grey ones..

Anthracites were +200GBP more expensive than the standard ones here. We actually wanted the silver ones explicitly, not liking the anthracites in the flesh - but this does not mean I love those alloys. For me neither of those colours work very well with Steel Grey (Meteor Grey), but I personally favour the silvers over the anthracites. This does not seem to be a good photo of them either, as they jump out of the picture and seem very bright - they are not like that. Of course, to each his own. :-)

The reason I considered the black car was how well it corresponds with the black pack, but honestly I'm not really into black cars. We wanted a yellow RS with my wife before the FL, but the colour was no longer available when we ordered, so we ended up with Steel (Meteor) Grey we liked the most from the rest.

Picked up my new Octavia Estate 1st of Sep. It's a 1.4 TSI SE L, replacing a 2015 1.2 TSI SE hatch. Love the upgrade to the SE L. Lots of new toys to play with and didn't think moving up the 1.4 would make much of a difference, but it is definitely a lot more nippy! Not had LED headlights before. That and the Amundsen are probably my favorite things.

Miss the beeps when locking and unlocking though. Not sure why they removed that? 

20170902_111618.jpg

20170818_154745.jpg

Edited by Ash7
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ash7 said:

Picked up my new Octavia Estate 1st of Sep. It's a 1.4 TSI SE L, replacing a 2015 1.2 TSI SE hatch. Love the upgrade to the SE L. Lots of new toys to play with and didn't think moving up the 1.4 would make much of a difference, but it is definitely a lot more nippy! Not had LED headlights before. That and the Amundsen are probably my favorite things.

Miss the beeps when locking and unlocking though. Not sure why they removed that? 

20170902_111618.jpg

20170818_154745.jpg

Snap! Looks great. Enjoy it! :)

• Like 1

@Ash7 I'm pretty sure you can enable the locking beeps in the menu on the Amundsen. 

I re-enabled mine though Columbus. 

Enjoy your new car! 

Edited by dunc69
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, dunc69 said:

@Ash7 I'm pretty sure you can enable the locking beeps in the menu on the Amundsen. 

I re-enabled mine though Columbus. 

Enjoy your new car! 

I'll have another look, but sure I couldn't see the option.