De Cat pipe

I bought the sport cat version of this foolishly thinking I could bolt it straight on, but because it's a 2.5" and the exhaust is smaller I couldn't fit. I am know looking at replacing the rest of the system with 2.5". But this is looking expensive at the moment. I remember when you could get a full cat back stainless for £199 for most vehicles....gone are them days, and before anyone comments I am not that old yet.

No but i can do..fitted stepdown today..it was abit of a pain in the arse but its done...i think i should have bought a stainless but i can't afford 400 quid for one...need to find a second hand one...

Hi there I fitted a 3" decat to my vrs and also fitted the sensor spacer makes a big difference I have done a lot of mods to mine if you need any advise let me know 

Edited by Gazza72
Spelling