Replacement pid

justice

If I get a Vw or seat one will I be able to update software so I get the skoda logo on start up? I don't care but I'm just thinking about when I need to hand it back at end of finance agreement... any thoughts if this would matter?

Get the later Garmin badged version. The original Navigon versions are slow and clunky in comparison.

My PID was originally from a SEAT and is now fully Skoda branded when used in my Citigo.

Does anyone know if a PID from a 2014 Seat Mii can be used with the latest version of the car?

Is it worth me keeping the PID or is it an impossible dream?

Fred

I was afraid of that, my wife loves the PID but is not keen on having to use a smartphone.

Thanks anyway.:kiss:

Fred

On 14/05/2017 at 17:52, g6zru said:

Does anyone know if a PID from a 2014 Seat Mii can be used with the latest version of the car?

Is it worth me keeping the PID or is it an impossible dream?

Fred

There is nothing to connect the PID to on the newest models,just a USB port instead.

IMG_0096.JPG

Thanks Leckman

Not the answer I was hoping for but not really surprised. Can't be blamed for hoping.:sadsmile:

Fred