Ta-ta for now

Naths vRS

Guys as some of you know I sold my Fabia VRS for Spares/Repairs as I had took it to skoda as there was no compression between cylinders 2-4 and they quoted me £4000 for a new engine, with no mechanical knowledge i had to give in,  it had been a great car for the past 5 yrs and probably would own another MK2 VRS. I'll loiter around now adn then and probably ask the odd question as my Grandfather has just got the New Octavia ;) this hadn't put him off thank -fully. 

Skodas.jpg

May as well stick around,

Ive nosed around a few firums for my insignia and the knowledge/banter/general pleasantness of brisky just doesnt seem to exist anywhere else!

• Like 3

Cheers Naths vRS - and a big thank you from me for your input to the Forum.

Your pictorial guides have helped me immensely.

Good luck with your next motor - and take  ^^Mac's^^ advice! ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LGM said:

All the best Nathan, nice to see you're sticking around. What's the next 4 wheeled motor you'll be driving? 

Yeah its one of the best forums I'm signed up too, very active and have made some good friends on here, and I will hopefully get another Skoda one day, I'm just looking for a winter hack (just bid on a Austin Metro :giggle: ) and looking at getting a crotch rocket for the summer months.

3 hours ago, mac11irl said:

May as well stick around,

Ive nosed around a few firums for my insignia and the knowledge/banter/general pleasantness of brisky just doesnt seem to exist anywhere else!

Yeah as said above Mac, there are some good people here and some helpful, and I totally agree. :)

2 hours ago, Robjon said:

Cheers Naths vRS - and a big thank you from me for your input to the Forum.

Your pictorial guides have helped me immensely.

Good luck with your next motor - and take  ^^Mac's^^ advice! ;)

Much appreciated rob, I'm glad I could help, I've probably got one more that needs uploading when i get round to it. ;) 

• Like 2