Bluetooth stuck in mute

Fintan

Anyone know where the bluetooth port is in the 2013 rapid? Bluetooth seems to be stuck in mute and resetting to factory hasnt helped...sound works for radio etc. Just not bluetooth...forgot connection tried multiple phones etc. No dofference...any ideas? Its driving me nuts

20170505_164837.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2017 at 14:17, dukedl said:

The control unit is located below the right front seat under the floor covering.

Hi @dukedl

Thanks for that - do you have to take the seat out to get at the module?

Not very hands on so don't want to play about with it too much if possible.

The local dealer want £65 per hour to troubleshoot.

Thanks

fintan 

i never had this module in my car, but i've seen it in vw cars and its under the foam cover. it should be easy accessible.

Edited by dukedl

• 2 months later...

I'm having an issue with Bluetooth,  it connects readily and calls are available and phone book,  but it won't play my music collection. If I go into settings on my phone, media is disabled and the toggle flicks back. The only way to get it is to disable Bluetooth then quicklyback on again then flick the toggle then it stays. So I don't know if it's the amunson+ unit or my phone ( Samsung galaxy s5 neo), but it instantly works on the other 2 vehicles I use it in.

Any ideas plz ?