Bolero/Amundsen 2017 screen protector

Hi 

I want to buy matte screen protector for Bolero 2017.

Do you know where to buy?

Or where i can get some CAD drawing, then i can cut out?

For older models we can buy here.

But not for new ones.

Best regards,

Tanel

IMG_20170511_090026.jpg

• Like 1

I hadn't realised how shiny the new screen was. That's going to show fingerprints and reflections really badly. Those touch sensitive buttons down the side are going to be difficult to press without taking your eyes off the road too.
I bought a matte screen protector from protectionfilms24 for my MY16 Bolero, but it wasn't exactly the right shape and the matte surface creates interference patterns with the matte surface of the screen underneath.

Edited by Rodge

• 5 months later...
On 13.05.2017 at 22:50, kuusemets said:

Hi 

I want to buy matte screen protector for Bolero 2017.

Do you know where to buy?

Or where i can get some CAD drawing, then i can cut out?

For older models we can buy here.

But not for new ones.

Best regards,

Tanel

IMG_20170511_090026.jpg

Could you tell me what is the device number of your Bolero?

You can check it in Setup --> System Info... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I bought one of those Brotect protectors and took it off the next day.

It fitted perfectly, but it didn’t have any antiglare coating, so I just had lovely clear reflections of parts of the interior...the screen itself is shiny, but has very good antiglare coating IMO.

As long as you don’t have Wolverine’s nails, it should be pretty hard to scratch or damage the screen!

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by Cubbington

I've just fitted one of these Brotect to my 2017 Octavia. When I bought the car there was short, hard edged, scratch on the Infotainment screen. I knew about it from the test drive and as it would have been costly to resolve I thought I'd deal with it later somehow.

Anyway, the Brotect has reduced the visibility of scratch to the point that you have to really look for it. The surface is also much less of a fingerprint magnet than the bare screen. It is reflective though, probably a little bit more so than the bare screen but with a map on there from android auto it isn't noticeable. 

For the price I'm more than happy with that. A TGSP was going to be ~£25 and in my experience very large TGSP are a pain to fit. The Brotect was less than £10 for 2 and went on relatively easily using some scotch tape to de-dust the screen first. 

I'll try and take some photo's when I get the chance, and some light...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...