3 Year Lease - Maintenance?

I took out a 3 year lease last month and hoping to take delivery of it in early July.

I haven't gone for any maintenance on the car but thinking maybe I should have....

My current Scout comes to the end of its 2 year lease next month (first lease I ever had) and it had some minor wear and tear damage (alloys, rubber window seal deepish scratch, scuffs etc) which I feel I will get penalised with.

With the above in my mind would it be an idea to take out maintenance, tyre insurance and smart insurance on the Kodiaq for the 3 year lease?

I unfortunately live in the city which is over populated, so therefore naturally expecting more wear and tear.

Any advise would be appreciated.

How many miles are you going to be covering in 3 years and how much Servicing is going to be required if you are on Variable Servicing @ 18,000 miles / 2 years, 

or are you going fixed servicing 9,400 miles / 12 months?

Up to you if the T&C's of the Service Plan and Insurances against Damage work out better value than you paying for Servicing as Required and for damage repair if there is any.

25 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

How many miles are you going to be covering in 3 years and how much Servicing is going to be required if you are on Variable Servicing @ 18,000 miles / 2 years, 

or are you going fixed servicing 9,400 miles / 12 months?

Up to you if the T&C's of the Service Plan and Insurances against Damage work out better value than you paying for Servicing as Required and for damage repair if there is any.

We have taken out 10,000 miles per year (anticipate only 8,000 miles per year).

The options for the type of servicing was not mentioned so in all honesty I am not sure...

Mine is on variable service and my man suggested that rather than take out a plan up front, I simply get 1 or maybe 2 services as and when required. I won't do huge miles. So I'm just going to wing it.