Karoq launch live on web

SurreyJohn

8 hours ago, Oykkh said:

Nice. But škoda told me that active info display Will not be an option from production start... 

Indeed. Probably starting from week 32.

It is not uncommon for manufacturers to release high spec'd vehicles at auto shows with features available to end customer at a much later date (sometimes takes more than 1 year)

I wont be owning one of these to replace the Yeti :(  

The Yeti is just the right size , it fits nicely into car park spaces with ability to get out without too much of a ' between car ' space issue, this being wider and longer will make this more of a problem, ( in another 10 years cars will be too wide for our roads :(  ). Along with fitting in a garage, Yeti just fits and able to open doors to get out, this wont. 

The electronic handbrake and instrument display is a barrier for me as well, having seen on TV a breakdown truck dragging range rover onto the flatbed because they could not disengage the handbrake,( 4 bad flat spots on the tyres) along with having see 1st hand the cost of sorting an electronic display when it goes wrong.  

No thanks I really dont want those expensive surprises.

Thinking about it, this is subversively pushing out new car ownership and into PCP / PCH so if these expensive items fail you dont have to fork out to fix ( warranty cover), it will be the unlucky person that actually buys these after that gets hit with surprise . 

Watching Nina with someone over speaking in English.

Drum roll while MC addresses the gathering, now head of communication speaking in German with 29 countries at the dinner tables. 

Edited by Danny 57

My wife hates the Yeti but having been lent a Kodiaq since Monday, which she loved and then I tell her that the Karoq is a smaller version she wants one. 

• Like 1

Journalist Alan Douglas had a "static preview in Sweden", his words, and then produced a full tabloid page review. A good third of his dialogue was about the name KaroQ which was the last thing I wanted to know about. After what was presumably an expensive junket to Sweden you would think that he would be able to tell you more facts about the car. The remaining text includes speculation about UK launch dates and and levels of equipment. Surely a journalist could have got more out of Skoda than this?

• Like 2

Yes better at showing the car.

The one i posted was to show the Journalist Alan Douglas and the others on a VW Group funded jolly that is nice for the Publishers & Editors and the Journalists and filling pages and tells the Buying Public very little.

Then there will be another jolly someplace not in Britain driving something not right hand drive where they will repeat the Info from the Skoda Media pack.

Often failing to check tyre pressures, weighing the car or checking typos from the Manufacturer.

What Car (Haymarket Media) can make it 2018 Car of the Year or Small SUV of the year before any Paying Customer has even recieved one.

VORSPRUNG DURCH TECHNIK. But in any language.....

• Like 1

Yes one cannot trust reviews if they are made by people who are not objective and honest. Taking money from car companies to give them good reviews is reprehensible, immoral, unethical and basically dishonest. 

• Like 2