Good afternoon. I need help please with my skoda felicia of the year 2000.The speed tachometer stopped working, the fan shuts off and turns on only, the same thing happens to the air conditioning. The lights and the rest of functions works well. It seems to be an electrical problem. Any suggestions? Thank you so much

5 hours ago, Ismael6479 said:

The speed tachometer stopped working

Have a look at the photo below and tell me exactly what is not working.

t9aFeQa.jpg

5 hours ago, Ismael6479 said:

the fan shuts off and turns on only, the same thing happens to the air conditioning

Very confusing. Explain with more details. I understand that you're using Google Translator but the information is too scarce or contradictory.

With the age of the car I would be looking at a bad earthing point. I'm not familiar with the model to guide you but check within the engine bay first for battery, fuse box etc then look into the dash board within the footwells. Any earthing points you come across unbolt them and cleanup any corrosion or dirt before reconnecting. Also with the fuse box ensure it is dry inside.

The model of my car is 1.3 58 HP.  

About the Fun:The fun inside the car work normaly but sometimes shuts down without touching any buttons

About the photo: Dont work speedometer, odometer and trip counter. The thacometer work well.

Sorry with the problems and the mistake with the language

4 hours ago, Ismael6479 said:

The fun inside the car work normaly but sometimes shuts down without touching any buttons

Check the following things for now:

• the connector of the series resistor (corrosion)
  • the series resistor (visual inspection for signs of damage)
  • the associated wiring (visual inspection for signs of damage)

4 hours ago, Ismael6479 said:

Dont work speedometer, odometer and trip counter. The thacometer work well.

The cable of the speedometer doesn't engage well on one side, usually in the speedometer drive.

Edited by RicardoM