Gogsie's MK3 Estate VRS

gogsie

So after selling my modified Caddy i needed a replacement for my Dog and MTB duties and have always liked the Skoda Wagons. This one popped up locally and was at a good price so i took the plunge.

Already regretting the van sale on some area's but we'll see how we get on with this for now.

Standard wheels are a bit scabby so before i get some replacements i threw on some CHR's i had bought for my other car for now. 

Few little plans in the future but nothing outrageous just subtle improvements to an already great package.

34571280126_41a76b6b72_b.jpg

34571281446_0101ae9ab7_b.jpg

I bought a set of H&R springs but the a set of Bilstein B14 Coilovers for an S3 which popped up locally, quick bit of research suggested they would fit the Skoda so they were fitted.

34719365885_2ef925e073_b.jpg

They need to settle a bit then a wee bit more drop required. 

34335078650_530982ec66_b.jpg

A wees spot of debadging too.

33802760023_bbeb26a236_b.jpg34451010332_cf56582106_b.jpg

• Like 4

That looks really well sorted now. I'm not keen on the standard Mk3 wheels so those are definitely an improvement from the off.  Also, the ride height looks spot on too.:thumbup: