Been a while

dubzter

Hey folks, thought I better check in since I've just put a deposit down on a new to me car. 

Been a a member since 2008, back in the day Briskoda helped out when the R32oc (or was it UKMkivs) went down. Anyway I'm coming from a long line of VWs and most recently an A4 avant. Still got my original R32, only owner, currently sorned and in hiding for a while. 

So I've just put a deposit down on a Superb mk3 sportline estate 4x4 190. It's an ex demonstrator/sales managers car so will be three months old and around 3.5k on the clock. It's moon white and the only options I'm aware of are the tow pack and reversing camera. Looking forward to picking it up in a couple of weeks. 

Cheers for now. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JED said:

Hello dubzter welcome back to the Skoda forum are you hiding R32 from the men in blue .:ph34r::ohmy:

Thanks for the welcome, lol no the R32 needs some love and attention paid to the bodywork, suffering from the usual VW Mk4 golf rusty front arches and some other bits and pieces. Going to keep it as a summer only car once I get it tidied up. Had it for nearly 14 years, got a lot of memories in that car and she deserves to be returned to her former glory.