Bye for now

eagerv

Thanks for all the help over the last few years, a great forum with great people.

Leaving Skoda, no need any more for a diesel with so much space. Loved the car, not I single problem.

Best wishes to you all,

Nigel.

1 hour ago, JED said:

Sorry to see you going:sadsmile: you know you can check out of the hotel Briskoda but never leave .:hi:

Thank you, I have a feeling I will be back.. Great cars..

Sorry to see you go but sure you can still pop into the forum from time to time!  What car are you moving to?  Makes sense to move if it doesn't sui your needs anymore.  All the best!

21 minutes ago, Superb170 said:

Sorry to see you go but sure you can still pop into the forum from time to time!  What car are you moving to?  Makes sense to move if it doesn't sui your needs anymore.  All the best!

Waiting on new Honda Civic 1.5 S-GT.  Looking forward to 182 HP.

Watch out for a metallic blue boy racer..!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, eagerv said:

Waiting on new Honda Civic 1.5 S-GT.  Looking forward to 182 HP.

Watch out for a metallic blue boy racer..!

Sounds great, that will be a bit fun too!  Will have to keep my eye for that :)

17 minutes ago, Superb170 said:

Sounds great, that will be a bit fun too!  Will have to keep my eye for that :)

Yes looking forward to it.  My driving has changed a lot over the last year. Petrol makes sense now, only doing about 15 K Kms a year.

Also kids growing up and rarely in car.

The only complaint I have with the Skoda is I find it hard to get a very comfortable driving position. Being long legged, when I have the leg adjusted correctly then the steering wheel is too far from me even when adjusted fully back. Means I have to put the seat back too much upright.  The honda immediately felt a better driving position for me.

Also the Honda comes standard specced exactly as I would like it. Things like opening moonroof, LED Lights, Adjustable dampers. Not sure if I am over fond of all the electronic safety array, but you can always turn them off.

Also well priced here in Ireland for such a complete car. Same price here as UK + exchange rate. Which is unusual.

See you around, N

• Like 1