Project Elizabeth

Well here she is, the new project sister for Hydra, free bar of chocolate if you can tell me why nthe wife has called her Elizabeth.

Photos for now and then getting here ready for the road, Registered with HMRC, apply for reg number, get the little mechanical things sorted and then??

DSC_0319.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

Edited by tempra007
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Quick update on this, she due to go to JK Classics in Lincoln for a full nut and bolt rebuild at christmas/new year with some sympathetic and modern upgrades. fuel cell in the boot disguised to look like a picnic hamper, alternator upgrade and various concessions to safety, all hidden from  view to maintain the factory look of the engine bay and interior. once she's  done, she will be driven on a regular basis (need to get my money's worth. Having spent a long time here talking to the guys while they fixed the fuel leak on my Wartburg Volkspolizei car, I'm confident they'll do a great job.

https://www.jkclassics.co.uk/

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...