Manchester Arena Blast

@Lee

Dragging this post (  although kicking & screaming ) back on Topic- see https://uk.yahoo.com/news/landfill-searched-greater-manchester-part-terror-attack-investigation-155800646.html

where there's a search ( and a public appeal ) for a suitcase the bomber was seen carrying prior to the attack , and also on that link, Manchester Police investigating a landfill site.

Locally, we've seen a lot of police activity around one house , and another area .

Fair play to her,

Thats not going to be easy for her, given she seems to shouldering a fair amount of guilt even though its nothin to do with her (despite some internet/media attempts)

The concert is good and for those there it could be just what is needed. Unfortunately there are plenty of reports of people that bought there tickets through the likes of Get Me In who are not honouring the free tickets. No doubt they will be profiting on the resale of these

@mac11irl - That was my point; I respect AG simply for doing it (but still have never heard any of her work).

@CWARD - I hope that anyone who took tickets to make money is kept up nights by guilt over what they've stolen from the victims!

• Like 2