RIP Roger Moore

Coops

"Saint goes to heaven " . . . surely ?  . . . and finds Dorothy is the keeper of the Pearly Gates.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind a bit of the £340 million (Old money) syndication rights that Lew's ITC earned on the Saint.

N

He was the Bond I grew up with. Never seemed to resent being typecast after it or always associated with Bond.

RIP You could say he saved my life, On holiday in London 1974 and we were in the Tower of London and I pestered my parents to leave as Roger Moor was filming the Persuaders outside, my Dad was furious ," we spent good money to come in here " I got a Royal Armouries postcard and we left early and he signed it, then the bomb went off    , IRA  http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/17/newsid_2514000/2514429.stm

Edited by blueR36