Cambs area - Indi servicing recommendation

Stoofa

Need to get the car serviced. On 88k miles and is variable.

The car is 6 years old, so outside of warranty and outside of goodwill should anything bad happen, so I see no point in necessarily going back to a main dealer for the work to be done.

I am based in Huntingdon (Cambs) and I work out of St.Ives (Cambs) - does anyone know of any sensible priced, reliable garage/chain in the area?

Looking for oil & filters (oil, air & fuel). Don't need plugs as they were replaced a couple of months ago when I had a coilpack done.

Skoda/VW class all services as major when you're on variable, so they will be wanting £220+. As I tend to only get services every couple of years I don't mind paying it, but would like options.

Shame Halfords are so universally hated as right now I could get the vehicle serviced for about £175 including the synthetic oils - but if nobody trusts them, then I won't :)

Ta