vRS245 ordered club

14 hours ago, dunc69 said:

I assume it feels pretty quick after your 1.4?? 

When the road is clear but, that ain't now, I'm sat in the que to Devon 

I did at one point sat in traffic needed a comfort break to went off down an industrail estate at 10pm, twas very empty. Had some fun for 20 mins, found another exit from the estate & rejoined the jam 4 cars up.

But the short answer is YES its a lot quicker than the little 1.4

Edited by themanwithnoaim

11 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

When the road is clear but, that ain't now, I'm sat in the que to Devon 

Gridlock Britain. The scourge of the petrolhead! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Must be quick,  needs 2 pairs of Sunglasses,  are they for re-entery

Yeah baby

Both me & the car have four eyes, truth be known one pair are reading glasses !!!

Edited by themanwithnoaim
  • Like 1

On 27/08/2017 at 20:19, themanwithnoaim said:

Not had a lotta chance to drive it yet (family holiday) but, I have noticed those 300mm rear discs are vented !!!!! FFS this baby is made for HARD driving

Reminds me of the day i got my mk1 octy vrs & was surprised to see it fitted with rear vented discs,my Golf R has rear vented discs & they are bigger than some cars front vented discs :D.

On 24/08/2017 at 20:11, The Big Mac said:

Just got a chance to take a few photos of the car before it rained (again) cheers  !!!

20170824_194311.jpg

That has to be one on the nicest mk3 vrs interiors ive seen,ive had a mk1 & mk 2 octy vrs but i just dont like the look of the mk3 (more so the new faclift version) so after 8 years of skoda ownership ive gone to VW & got a Golf R. 

@juan27 any sign of your VRS yet?  

My dealer states that my build week should still be next week and unlikely to change at this point.  I assumed the week before you get a status change though?

I got told mines is BW6 so next year! Apparently that date might come in a bit in time but still a little disappointing. Nearly considered changing my order for a Superb Sportline 280 that was apparently available via a dealer transfer but I held fast as it didn't have the options I had on my VRS and decided to be sensible and save my money whilst I wait for it instead.

But decided to treat myself to a Pedal Box Plus from DTUK for our Fabia (which I mostly drive as I work from home, whilst the wife takes our Octavia Estate to work). Looking forward to trying it out!