vRS245 ordered club

7 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

DTUK tuningbox, Revo Air Filter & modified air intake

Being put on the rolling road next weekend, feels plus 300 but, dunno how much plus

Excellent. Sounds nasty. 

I have DTUK on my diesel at the moment. They are really decent kit. 

Unfortunately I’ll have to get rid of the box as they can’t swap the software from the diesel to petrol. 

Edited by Tim1631

On 19/10/2017 at 11:00, juan27 said:

Have we had a white one ordered yet? Would be nice to have the full set.

Me!

Car ordered 11th September, VRS245 DSG Hatchback

Options:

• Moon white metallic
  • Grey interior stitching
  • Panoramic Electric Sunroof

• Dynamic chassis control (DCC)

• Keyless entry and start (KESSY)

• Adaptive cruise control

• Canton sound system

• Rear view parking camera

• Heated windscreen

• Temporary space saver spare wheel

• Umbrella (for electric seats / CANTON) 

• Heated washer nozzles in front

• Crew Protection Assistant

• Rear side airbags

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Muzza80 said:

Me!

Car ordered 11th September, VRS245 DSG Hatchback

Options:

• Moon white metallic
  • Grey interior stitching
  • Panoramic Electric Sunroof

• Dynamic chassis control (DCC)

• Keyless entry and start (KESSY)

• Adaptive cruise control

• Canton sound system

• Rear view parking camera

• Heated windscreen

• Temporary space saver spare wheel

• Umbrella (for electric seats / CANTON) 

• Heated washer nozzles in front

• Crew Protection Assistant

• Rear side airbags

You might wanna consider finding a decent wrapper to wrap the roof as the sun roof can look better with a complete black roof

46 minutes ago, Tim1631 said:

Excellent. Sounds nasty. 

I have DTUK on my diesel at the moment. They are really decent kit. 

Unfortunately I’ll have to get rid of the box as they can’t swap the software from the diesel to petrol. 

Talk to Andrew, he will sort you out a good deal on a TSI one, ITS A PITA to fit though

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

You might wanna consider finding a decent wrapper to wrap the roof as the sun roof can look better with a complete black roof

Already on it, black spoiler from Superskoda too!

1 minute ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Is it cheaper/easier to wrap the exsisting spoiler?

Possibly but I wanted factory painted and it was only £160, I'll be able to sell the old one I'm sure.

Just ordered mine, 245 estate in black with Keyless entry and start/stop (PDH), Panoramic Electric Sunroof (PH8), Temporary space saver spare wheel (PJC), Columbus satellite navigation system (PNE), Wireless phone charging with Bluetooth+ and Wi-Fi (PT5), Cornering front fog lights with black surrounds (PW9), Canton sound system (RA3), Umbrella (for electric seats / CANTON) (QE7), Rear-view parking camera (KA2), Tailgate/trunk lid power closing (4E7). 20 week wait apparently. Gonna get some lowering springs and the DTUK box as soon as it arrives.

8 minutes ago, richardwheat200 said:

Ordering soon on a PCH. Only covering 10k per year. Is the service and maintenance worth having? 

in my PCH it was an extra £35 pm so I didn't think it was worth it so I can get it all at trade. If I couldn't then I'd have included it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Famous_Afro_Jay said:

Just ordered mine, 245 estate in black with Keyless entry and start/stop (PDH), Panoramic Electric Sunroof (PH8), Temporary space saver spare wheel (PJC), Columbus satellite navigation system (PNE), Wireless phone charging with Bluetooth+ and Wi-Fi (PT5), Cornering front fog lights with black surrounds (PW9), Canton sound system (RA3), Umbrella (for electric seats / CANTON) (QE7), Rear-view parking camera (KA2), Tailgate/trunk lid power closing (4E7). 20 week wait apparently. Gonna get some lowering springs and the DTUK box as soon as it arrives.

Jay, good to hear from you mate, come down the meon hut if you wanna try my 245 out, next meet Tuesday 7th November. I tell you which map to ask Andrew @DTUK for, its mind blowing.

4 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Jay, good to hear from you mate, come down the meon hut if you wanna try my 245 out, next meet Tuesday 7th November. I tell you which map to ask Andrew @DTUK for, its mind blowing.

Good to hear from you too. After the joys of BMW and Audi I'm coming back lol

Yep, I'll be there, I'll bring my wife's Fabia  :) Looking forwards to it, I've also not driven a 245 yet. I'm definitely going to get the power box and pedal box too. Maybe a cheeky Remus exhaust too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Famous_Afro_Jay said:

Good to hear from you too. After the joys of BMW and Audi I'm coming back lol

Yep, I'll be there, I'll bring my wife's Fabia  :) Looking forwards to it, I've also not driven a 245 yet. I'm definitely going to get the power box and pedal box too. Maybe a cheeky Remus exhaust too. 

See you then mate, you still playing drums?

3 minutes ago, Famous_Afro_Jay said:

When I can. I've been quite ill this year so unable to play but hopefully everything will start to get sorted early next year and I can get back to it.

Ok mate, we'll catch up more on the 7th, don't wanna clogg up the thread.

• Like 1

Ordered mine last night too.

Gone for a 245 DSG Hatch in the standard red colour with red stitching.

Have not added any options as they seem well specced as standard. Never owned a Skoda before but it will be my co-daily along with my BMW 120D which I simply refuse to sell! (Absolutely love it)

Hi everyone, I ordered my first vRS 245 a couple of weeks ago now, really looking forward to it. I caught it on a lease deal (may look to buy it later if it’s an option). Looking at around Feb though, so may see about delaying until March for the new reg. 

I’ve ordered a red vRS, petrol, hatchback, manual and no other options - hope I don’t regret skipping out on dcc!

Edited by ScottyNS

7 hours ago, ScottyNS said:

Hi everyone, I ordered my first vRS 245 a couple of weeks ago now, really looking forward to it. I caught it on a lease deal (may look to buy it later if it’s an option). Looking at around Feb though, so may see about delaying until March for the new reg. 

I’ve ordered a red vRS, petrol, hatchback, manual and no other options - hope I don’t regret skipping out on dcc!

My plan is to buy it at the end of the lease if possible. Only if it makes sense of course

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 14:00, Richard_vrs245 said:

Probably just go with a plug-in WiFi option, plugged into the power socket in the boot?  £10 a month for 2GB: https://store.three.co.uk/view/content/mbasket?ID=1299

Yes, thanks, this is what I have done, although it would be good it I could get the boot 12v socket to go off when the ignition is off :-S

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 18:34, dunc69 said:

Front wheel drive is the issue. 

245bhp with 4WD & you'd be looking at low 6s. 

Definitely the biggest criticism of a really good car, 4WD would make this incredible.

Its good off the line but you have to get rolling before you feed the power in.

24 minutes ago, Matsumura said:

Definitely the biggest criticism of a really good car, 4WD would make this incredible.

Its good off the line but you have to get rolling before you feed the power in.

So, at the slight risk of going off topic, when will Skoda give us a petrol 4WD vRS?

230 or 245 matters not, because it can be mapped. If Seat can have the hardware, why not us?

That would prevent people leaving the brand for VW or Seat. 

I would buy one tomorrow. I don’t like the Seats & the Golf R Estate is a tad pricey. 

Edited by dunc69
  • Like 1