vRS245 ordered club

Week 22 onwards, which you cant place an order for currently.
That or its French only, northern Ireland have a different base model aswel... I wouldn't imagine that would be UK spec unless they are going a massive price adjustment (going up)

3 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

If you cancel you wont be able to re-order. No new orders, books closed 

When does MY 2019 start? If its week 22 won't we be getting into the window for ordering about week 10...and we're on week 7 now.   No guarantee whatsoever that standard equipment will be better of course. 

Had my weekly 'we have no clue where your car is call'.

I was nice, asked the lady when all the cars were due and she said by august!!

Pointed out my Audi was going back march 19th and she said she would see about getting me a car til mine was ready.

Will get an update in 2 weeks now, and then I'll drop the CEO another email :)

It's actually quite funny now - would be less so if I didn't have another car or two.

8 minutes ago, Mcburns88 said:

Told today that my car ordered first week of August wouldn't be delivered now til end of May. I'm probably going to cancel.

I had to do the same as my current car goes back the last day of Feb, my new car is sat at the dealers waiting to be collected on March 1st.

1 minute ago, Famous_Afro_Jay said:

I had to do the same as my current car goes back the last day of Feb, my new car is sat at the dealers waiting to be collected on March 1st.

Ordered November apologies!

4 minutes ago, Mcburns88 said:

Ordered November apologies!

Ahh, i ordered in October and was told 'somewhere between april and june' so gave up with skoda and ordered a golf r instead. As i said above, its already in the country and has an allocated reg. Also the insurance was £200 cheaper than the Octavia. Win win.

Octavia VRS 245 insurance group 29

Golf R insurance group 34

you definitely got lucky with that, Faster, more desirable, worth more money, probably a lot more expensive to repair, Chavs seem to like to steal them a lot yet cheaper to insure?

let us know how it is when you get it anyway, thinking ill be looking at a golf r wagon for next car.

7 minutes ago, stepdavi said:

Octavia VRS 245 insurance group 29

Golf R insurance group 34

you definitely got lucky with that, Faster, more desirable, worth more money, probably a lot more expensive to repair, Chavs seem to like to steal them a lot yet cheaper to insure?

let us know how it is when you get it anyway, thinking ill be looking at a golf r wagon for next car.

I think I just got lucky, I bet next year it'll shoot up. I has a vRS back in 2014 so it'll be nice to have something different. I keep watching all of the online reviews, I'm just slightly excited.

19 hours ago, Reddazforever said:

Not sure I follow you... are you saying Kessy and reversing camera are standard kit on any 2018 VRS incl 245?

They are in France, yes. But we don't get the same standard options that you get in the UK. Doc attached for comparison and to test your French :)  

my2018_tarifs_octavia_rs_01012018_v2.pdf

3 hours ago, Ursicles said:

Had my weekly 'we have no clue where your car is call'.

I was nice, asked the lady when all the cars were due and she said by august!!

Pointed out my Audi was going back march 19th and she said she would see about getting me a car til mine was ready.

Will get an update in 2 weeks now, and then I'll drop the CEO another email :)

It's actually quite funny now - would be less so if I didn't have another car or two.

I’m in the same boat with my skoda going back in 1st week March. Skoda uk

have agreed to cover my mot, cost of 2 new tyres plus the additional monthly payment until my 245 arrives so i

won’t be out of pocket. They’ll also extend my current vrs until

the new one arrives so happy overall with Skoda service but agree the weekly ‘no news’ calls are frustrating

With a lot of our cars being delayed and people have either sold or about to give back their current cars (I sold mine just before Xmas) so has anyone managed to blag a car from Skoda to get them about for the time being?

The reason is I’ve got a longish trip at the end of the month and I don’t really trust the £250 Mercedes to get me there and back. 

Some advice on how I’d go about this would be fantastic 

2 hours ago, Cm11 said:

With a lot of our cars being delayed and people have either sold or about to give back their current cars (I sold mine just before Xmas) so has anyone managed to blag a car from Skoda to get them about for the time being?

The reason is I’ve got a longish trip at the end of the month and I don’t really trust the £250 Mercedes to get me there and back. 

Some advice on how I’d go about this would be fantastic 

Try hiring a car and ask Skoda to cover the cost.