vRS245 ordered club

Finally managed to get my car today.  Had originally gone for red but switched to grey as Car was in the UK and ready to pick up.

question for those on PCH and have their cars what service interval are you on?

seems to be so many options and really need a good amount of time sat in the Car setting it all up.

E2731A51-EF5A-4173-9C34-1EBCF18FE2EF.jpeg

5DF6EDDA-107A-46D3-AFEE-99A216E366BC.jpeg

Edited by Reaperrsx
  • Like 1

Ive also been given week 18. I know of a few others too who have been. Delivery would be end of May / start June if they build it week 18. I wouldn't hold my breath though, even my dealer isn't confident about week 18 actually happening.

Well, it’s arrived and I’ve only driven it round the block so far but initial signs are good. Ride not too hard, throttle and brake responses both good in normal mode, steering direct and the wheel feels nice. Tech all looks very slick and the seats are lovely. Very pleased so far!

1F7EEE0B-EB84-4006-96DE-D281402EE540.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reddazforever said:

Haha definitely not.... my local dealer has 2 brand new 245s in stock - one white estate and a black hatch :D:D

Where is that may I ask? 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Rybu79 said:

Can anyone advise on price they got circa 10,000 hatchback deals for minimal options to get an idea of base cost? 

Lease is 2 years?

Thanks

ryan. 

My deal was just before the prices improved in october but for reference it was £2,400 initial payment then 23x £165 monthly payments. That’s for a DSG hatch with no other options on 10k miles PA allowance.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, lfc4me said:

Does anyone know why the 245 isn't on the configurator?

Don't quote me. But I think it's because production has ceased ( maybe possibly due to emission restriction) I know our 230 VRS which is now at the dealers, is also finished production. We ordered 10th December for a 12th March delivery. We were told that orders were closed 3 or 4 days after our order went in. Best wishes, Dave W