Fabia Vrs 2004

seanw

Hi guys. Having a bit of a problem with my 04 Vrs.

Happened a couple of times where the car would start them cut out straight away as in the Immobilizer cut it out. Usually started after a couple of times trying.

One day it wouldn't start (start and cut out). I removed battery leads for a few mins and it started then. Removed all faults with vcds and was grand for a day or two.

Yesterday after starting Airbag, Abs, traction, Steering and engine lights came on along with flashing handbrake light and speedo not working. 

Removed battery and left it out over night and re fitted it this morning. Cleared all codes and checked the fuses on top of the battery.

Later today it started and cut out twice before running. Engine and Airbag lights on. Cleared them and drove it for a bit. Stopped and started it about 20 times and it was grand.

Any ideas what to check/look out for?

I checked fuses on top of the battery (removed and cleaned them). I checked the battery with a multi meter with engine running and stopped. Also got the battery tested with halfords machine. All was good.

I'll put up pictures of scans and would love to hear any feed back.

Thanks in advance

Sean 

FB_IMG_1495740602216_zpsg1y7xmbx.jpg

DSC_0186_zps7ocu3bz6.jpg

DSC_0187_zpskyj56pwt.jpg

DSC_0188_zpsckccepzy.jpg

DSC_0189_zpsosvcukvr.jpg

DSC_0189_zpsosvcukvr.jpg

DSC_0190_zps6kxd8n5t.jpg

DSC_0191_zpsogf5sfim.jpg

DSC_0193_zps9jtpjeuq.jpg

Edited by seanw