Android tab

Aspman

Anyone recommend a mid range droid tab 8-10"?

Preferably with 32Gb and an sd slot that doesn't cost doubt the 16Gb version.

Companies still seem to be entertaining the myth that memory is expensive and 16Gb is a lot.

don't need super screen or gaming.

Samsung want an awful lot of money for a 32Gb tab.

I'd quite happily try sone of the odd chinese stuff around but I'd only by from a shop I know.

Actually after saying 'mid range' I'm quite taken by the Lenovo Yoga Book

Lenovo-Yoga-Book_v2.gif

I thought on android 6.0 on you could when inserting a new micro SD card, choose to share it as onboard memory actually expanding it rather than merely another form of separate storage?  

Asus and Lenovo make some good tablets lately. 

If you have an SD slot and Marshmallow or Nougat the inbuilt memory becomes redundant as the OS will merge the 2.

So save the money and go for the 16gb and just dump in your 64 or 128gb card ;-) 

In the end got a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32Gb. So much for being budget conscious.

I liked the little Lenovo but it didn't look worth the money in the metal. Nearly Got an Asus ZenPad but figured getting accessories would be easier with the Samsung.

Trying to get my crap off my old Nexus 7 (2012). Battery completely shot on it and it's as slow as hell.

• Like 1