Delivery Timescales

Makes me glad I made the decision to go with race blue

My dealer rang today to say my car was built a heading to Dresdon for shipping.

Can anyone help to work out what ship it will likely be on?

Edited by Birdbrainuk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DTS said:

This link does not work but searching for Weser highway shows it as in Grimsby. As my car was on the way to Dresden on Monday I doubt it made this ship.

Is there another ship on the same route or will this one return for the next collection.

16 hours ago, vade said:

I've had itconfirmed pick up Saturday am. Will be sorry to see the Superb go though!!

2 hours ago, DTS said:

Picking up vrs 10am tomorrow, can't wait :biggrin:

2 hours ago, RyanH said:

Roll on tomorrow, me too 12 pick up for me. 

Holy Moly!!  Three cars in one weekend!  I can't wait to be doing the same.  Enjoy and pics please!! :clap:

afternoon,  picked mine up today, loving it, big step up from the exeo we had. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Quick question, how do you get dab logos on?  It's got 5 with them on, but if I search for a station, say talksport it has no logo?  Cheers. 

49 minutes ago, RyanH said:

afternoon,  picked mine up today, loving it, big step up from the exeo we had. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Quick question, how do you get dab logos on?  It's got 5 with them on, but if I search for a station, say talksport it has no logo?  Cheers. 

I'll have a look tomorrow, dealer set mine up