Delivery Timescales

1 hour ago, MrTaylor said:

Great looking car, the estate does look good in white

Thanks, I'm very happy with it. Didn't go black pack,  but think it still looks well. 

Picked the new car up this a.m. Very good, apart from not having the leather upholstery, the spec and functionality is far higher than my Superb Elegance.  I am even getting to like the Pacific Blue colour. Didn't know that it would have stop/go technology and it even fits on the drive with a bit to spare!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

WTF yours must have missed the boat @Keith64

I collected my BW32 on the 25th of August, not great for the plate but, I just CBA with all that **** 

Story of my life.. i always miss the boat..lol

• Haha 1

BUILD WEEK 38 :party::clap::rofl:

It's here at last!!  My Car is FINALLY getting built this week (supposedly) !!  The time has flown over NOT, waiting for this day!!  All of those pussies with their cars built in 12 weeks or less :tongueout:.  Real men wait TWENTY weeks from order to build :o or at least, vRS TSI Motability customers do :@.  I know that Laurie (MrTaylor), a fellow Motability customer, is jealous 'cos he only waited NINETEEN weeks for his to be built.  Lightweight :D.

Knowing my luck, the boat bringing it over will sink and I'll be back to square one :sweat:.

This could mean that I will have to change my profile car info soon....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I placed my order around the 22nd July. Until about a week ago i was told it would be build week 3 next year, which i thought was pretty crazy. Just checked with Skoda and now it is build week 39, 25th September!

Should be picking her up next month! Too excited right now....:biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, peterhardy said:

BUILD WEEK 38 :party::clap::rofl:

It's here at last!!  My Car is FINALLY getting built this week (supposedly) !!  The time has flown over NOT, waiting for this day!!  All of those pussies with their cars built in 12 weeks or less :tongueout:.  Real men wait TWENTY weeks from order to build :o or at least, vRS TSI Motability customers do :@.  I know that Laurie (MrTaylor), a fellow Motability customer, is jealous 'cos he only waited NINETEEN weeks for his to be built.  Lightweight :D.

Knowing my luck, the boat bringing it over will sink and I'll be back to square one :sweat:.

This could mean that I will have to change my profile car info soon....

:party: nearly there now.

mines now built and on a ship heading to good 'ol blighty.

PS, meteor grey is the only way :giggle:

3 minutes ago, MrTaylor said:

:party: nearly there now.

mines now built and on a ship heading to good 'ol blighty.

If you knew which ship it is on you could track delivery here: http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:9.6/centery:53.8/zoom:6

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrTaylor said:

vRS Black looks pretty good

Meteor Grey...often misunderstood

I must admit I like the Red

But it had to be Race Blue instead!

• Haha 1

My dealer, Meaden's at Sway, have just advised me that my car, see sig, has been confirmed by Skoda as BW40. Would anyone like to speculate on when I should expect delivery? I'm hoping for around the last week of October.

Edited by YMe

23 minutes ago, YMe said:

My dealer, Meaden's at Sway, have just advised me that my car, see sig, has been confirmed by Skoda as BW40. Would anyone like to speculate on when I should expect delivery? I'm hoping for around the last week of October.

It normally takes 3-4 weeks from build date so end October is possible but it could be into early November.