Sat Nav / Entertainment system Stolen

Or perhaps have put a vag car there ready to be pounced on when the thieves struck. 

• Like 1

Same thing happened to my mates Scirocco, again in Bradford. 

He ended up selling it because he was worried about it happening again. 

Edited by Ryan90VRS

Nope.  Not if they were determined.  Snap the steering lock and move round enough to gain access, remove and away.  It would likely make someone think twice though.  Why go through all that effort when you could probably walk a few hundred yards and come up against another VAG vehicle.

1 hour ago, SC03OTT said:

It would likely make someone think twice though.  Why go through all that effort when you could probably walk a few hundred yards and come up against another VAG vehicle.

That's the idea behind me doing it to be honest. Hopefully they'd think it wasn't worth the extra hassle involved. 

I think that's not a bad idea. 

I got a quote for Pentagon Supaglass film to be installed on the front windows which I'm going to get fitted when my car's back from the repair shop!

I had Pentagon Supaglass fitted on my Bora some years ago. This is the mess they made of the window trim which they had to remove.

trim-damage.jpg

It was a brand new car, and they made a complete arse of the whole job. There was grit under the film on the drivers door, bubbles everywhere,, trim damage, paint damage, etc.

Just be careful who you let loose on your car.

I'm also funny about having so called 'professionals' remove door trim etc. 

Strange how none of them can put it back together and you end up with rattles that weren't there before.