fabia monte carlo radio swap

There's loads out there to choose from which will fit the MK2 fabia. Also depends on what budget you have. There's android head units from chinese seller. I've had a couple when I had my MK2 Monte Carlo and they worked well as they come with bluetooth, wifi etc. etc. The MFI port under the glovebox though you will not be able to make use of unfortunately. 
Else there's other options from the likes of Kenwood, Pioneer etc. Further to that you can look at the columbus unit. Which is a skoda OEM part and should be fully compatible with the car. Last of all there is also another 3rd party option that I have seen mention designed for VAG cars with the same shaped head unit but I cannot for the life of me remember what it's called. But it essentially has all the OEM apps and capabilities